Storm King's Thunder
The Lords’ Alliance is a loose coalition of established political powers concerned with mutual security and prosperity. The organization is aggressive, militant, and political. Fighters and sorcerers of lawful or neutral alignments are commonly drawn to the Lords’ Alliance.
• Ensure the safety and prosperity of cities and other settlements of Faerûn.
• Maintain a strong coalition against the forces of disorder.
• Proactively eliminate threats to the established powers.
• Bring honor and glory to one’s leaders and one’s homeland.
• If civilization is to survive, all must unite against the dark forces that threaten it.
• Fight for your realm. Only you can bring honor, glory, and prosperity to your lord and homeland.
• Don’t wait for the enemy to come to you. The best defense is a strong offense.
To seek out and destroy threats to their homelands, agents of the Lords’ Alliance must be highly trained at what they do. Few can match their skills in the field. They fight for the glory and the security of their people and for the lords who rule over them, and they do so with pride. However, the Lords’ Alliance can only survive if its members “play nice” with one another, which requires a certain measure of diplomacy. Rogue agents within the Lords’ Alliance are rare, but defections have been known to occur.
Cloak, Rank 1
Redknife, Rank 2
Faction Training (half priced and half as many downtime days)
Jeweler's tools, Mason's tools, Navigator's tools, Painter's supplies, Gaming set, any standard language
Become an Apprentice
If your mentor saves against an effect, you gain advantage.
1/short rest you can help your mentor as a bonus action.
You don't grant cover against attacks from your mentor.
You may learn any language or tool proficiency your mentor has for 125 downtime.
Stingblade, Rank 3
(10 Renown, 5th level, 1 secret mission)
Faction Downtime Activity
1 weapon or shield, cloak of the mountebank (uncommon: 50 days, 500 gp)
+1 armor, ring of mind shielding (rare: 5th level, 100 days, 5,000gp)
Warduke, Rank 4
(25 Renown, 11th level, 3 secret missions)
Become a Mentor
If your apprentice saves against an effect, you gain advantage.
1/short rest you can help your apprentice as a bonus action.
You don't grant cover against attacks from your apprentice.
Taking on apprentice counts as secret mission.
May spend 30 downtime to gain 1 renown
Lioncrown, Rank 5
(50 Renown, 17th level, 10 secret missions)
1/session you can grant one ally from the same faction Inspiration